A relationship requires dedication regardless of how much love exists between a couple. If you want to prove your love to someone, you can easily do it by showing how much you care through your actions. Words are easy to say but not enough to leave a lasting impression. Small random acts can make your partner to love you more and more.
We just found such random acts done by couples for each other which was shared on Whisper.
Scroll down to learn some love lessons:
1. He helped me take a shower because I was weak and sick. It was in a non-sexual way, and it was the sweetest thing ever.
2. We got in a fight and he came to my house to apologize and to see if I was okay.
3. She wakes up at 3:00 am every morning to wish me good morning. I live 2 hours ahead of her.
4. Answer my phone call in the middle of the night to calm me down from panic attacks even if he has to do something the next day.
5. Cared for me after our car accident even though he was in pain as well.
6. Whenever I’d fall asleep before him he’d always take out all my bobby pins and take off my glasses.
7. Went and bought me tampons when I bled through my clothes and was to embarrassed to buy them myself.
8. Walked 11 blocks to my house because I felt scared after our scary movie date.
9. Got a $4,000 loan to help me get a lawyer so I could get custody of my daughter.
10. He’s Muslim. I’m Hindu. He takes me to the temple whenever I’m going through a rough patch.
11. Take me out for tacos at 2 am because I couldn’t get past my depression.
12. Sent pizza at my workplace for me and my coworkers because we had to work super late. That’s real love.
13. Moved 900 miles away from his home and family so that we could stay together.
14. Sold his car to pay for my dogs surgery.
15. He has taught me that even though I might not be able to see it, I have a purpose and he has loved me through it.
16. One day when I had an attitude he told me to go ahead and have one because no matter what he’s not going to stop loving me.
All of the above confessions have been taken from Whisper.