Did you had a break up? Just want to take a second to give you a virtual hug. Breakups can sometimes be quite tough to get through, no matter how many friends, family by your side.
Here we are with some inspirational moving confessions shared by people on Whisper who had break up, and how break ups in their life proved to be an ultimate motivator. And even if you have not been through a break up, store these for any future heartbreak.
Read on and get motivated folks:
1. 4 years ago girl that I was in love with broke up me because I was taking break from college and had no job. Today I’m in mid school and I’m a part time model. So thanks for the inspiration.
2. Days after my boyfriend and me broke up he posted a picture of his abs saying miss this body yet? I’m determined to post a picture of my body in less than 2 months showing him what he’s missing also.
3. He broke up with me because I wasn’t good enough. He gained 40, I lost 40, I’m still the classiest girl he’s dates and I’m going to his top choice college while he works the same job. I won the break up.
4. After a bad break up, he said I wasn’t worth anything. Guess who is gonna use that as motivation for medical school.
5. My motivation from getting fit is so that I can learn how to pole dance and shove it in my exes face because he broke up with me because I wasn’t sexy enough to him. That’s love folks.
6. So today is 67 days clean my life has changed so much over thus time I have a great job apartment and dog now it feels good to prove my ex wrong too.
7. My wife left me. She said everyone told her I would drink my way to unemployment and the gutter. I used to run 30 miles/week. I feel heartbreak makes the best motivation to come back.
8. I’m working on myself learning to love myself and hot a job to help my life together I think I got the better end of the break up.
9. My ex and I have stopped talking. Because of that I got a new job, moving out next month and going to college. My break up is my motivation to be successful.
10. I realize now that breaking up with my cheating ex has motivated me to help other girls in the same situation.
11. After my ex broke up with me, I finally had the inspiration to write poetry again.
12. After my break up I’ve been feeling my gifts come back, I think all the stress blocked me from my connection with spirit and my own intuition.
13. Because I’m so pissed about my ex boyfriend and our break up in June, it motivated me to complete goals. I started going to gym today, when I listen to music I get pissed about him and work hard.
14. So, my boyfriend broke up with me, and I was sad, But now all I see is the potential for me to reach my goals without distraction, grow up, and become the person I want to be.
15. My bf broke up with me last night. today and for now on. I’m working on improving myself for me not him. But I’ll show him who lost.
16. This time last year I would have been cuddles up with my ex on his couch, this year I’m working my ass off to prove him wrong and get a future on my own.
17. My ex-fiance left me because I’m trans. But I have ti thank her because us splitting up is what motivated me to come out.
18. Broke up with my boyfriend last night. Literally cried so much I woke with my eyes swollen. But now I’m just going to use it to fuel my goals and dreams. I will be successful.
19. One of the reason why my ex broke up with me was cause my pay. I just got offered a new job that almost triples my current salary.
20. I sorta like breaking up it motivated me to make my ex feel like they made a mistake 6pack and 6figure here I come. Re-motivated.
21. I decided to join the Army right after my girlfriend broke up with me for her ex. It sounds pretty stupid, but I think I greatly benefited from that decision.
All of the above confessions have been taken from whisper.