Our teachers guide us through much of our life, in school and then in college. They are the one who know what is good for us than anyone else. And this is the reason teachers are respected and given the position of gods. Teachers hold our hand when we fall in life, they motivate us and make us do things to become a good and successful person in life.
That is what we were taught as kids, right? What if we told you that it is not that true?
Few teachers have confessed secrets on Whisper which they don’t want you to know, and after reading this you will say, WTF!
Read on to find out surprising confessions by teachers:
1. Sometimes I can’t believe how stupid some of my students are.
2. As a teacher, I’m not supposed to have favorite students, but I definitely do.
3. My secret: none of my students realize my husband and I are fully bisexual swingers and we are nudists as well. Teachers have lives after the last bell rings you know.
4. I work in a special needs classroom. Everyone tells me how good I am at my job, but no one knows I secretly hate it. I don’t even like kids.
5. One of my students gave me an apple. I smoked weed out of it that night.
6. I’m a kindergarten teacher. When I fart in class I blame it on my students.
7. I’m a teacher and when I’m hungover we have a movie day.
8. I flip off my students when their backs are turned. I reached third grade.
9. When I tell a student “I know you can better than that” I don’t always mean it. I just wan the kid to believe in him/herself…And to quit acting up.
10. I’m a high school teacher. I sometimes pair my students into groups with people I know they have crushes on. It’s hilarious to watch.
11. I’m a teacher and I grade harsher when I don’t like the student.
12. I’m a high school teacher and I wish I could tell my students how dumb they are being. Seriously, I don’t know what they’re going to do in life.
13. I’, a teacher and I hate when my students tell me about their lives because I honestly don’t care.
14. I’m a teacher and I hate to admit that I hate these kids sometimes…and by sometimes I mean usually.
15. My students have no idea how many of their papers I throw away.
16. I am a teacher, and have often marked and graded work without actually reading it. Just by judging the grade by their name and handwriting style.
17. As a teacher, I often play secret matchmaker for my students when I assign them partners for projects.
18. I’m a teacher. I actually like most of my students. It’s their parents that suck most of the time.
19. Tomorrow is my first day as a teacher. The fact that someone trusts me to educate the next generation is terrifying.
20. I’m a teacher and sometimes I skip class and tell kids that I’ve had an urgent meeting.
21. As a teacher, I never let my students pick their own lab groups. There is always one kid nobody invites to their group; it breaks my heart.
22. I’m a teacher and I don’t want to go back to school more than most kids.
23. I never plagiarized as a student, but now, as a teacher, I do it for almost all of my lesson plans.
All of the above confessions have been taken from whisper.