The majority of couples have the intention to have sex on their wedding night. Romance, candles, perfumes is with which they want to start their marriage life. But, according to a new survey, wedding night sex is actually on the decline. And it just seems like wedding night sex isn’t such a big deal anymore.
Here are confessions by couples who did something else on their wedding night instead of sleeping together:
1. In the time it took me to get out of my dress on our wedding night, my husband fell asleep. He refused to wake back up. Not what I had in mind.
2. My husband & I didn’t have sex on our wedding night because both of us were too sore from going at it constantly the few days beforehand. So we just got drunk at a friends house with all our friends.
3. Husband and I didn’t have sex on our wedding night because he was too busy playing computer games.
4. My husband and I didn’t have sex on our wedding night because we were giggling in the bed about how excited we were to be married.
5. I didn’t have sex on my wedding night. I watched my new husband eat out out cake and watch fountain show outside our window in Vegas.
6. I didn’t have sex on my wedding night. I was too tired. I passed out in bed in nothing but a tiara.
7. My wife was too tired to have sex on our wedding night. I couldn’t fall asleep because I felt so confused and lonely.
8. On the night of our wedding, my husband and I sat in bed in our underwear while eating left over food from the wedding as we read our cards from guests. And we truly had so much fun doing so.
9. My husband and I didn’t have sex on our wedding night. It was late and we were exhausted. We sure made up for it in the next two weeks though.
10. On my wedding night, I was so drunk I told my husband, “I’m a married woman, my husband would be happy to find you all over me!” Needless to say I thought he was a stranger. No sex.
11. My husband wanted sex on our wedding night. I rejected him.
12. My husband and I didn’t had sex on our wedding night because he was scared he’d hurt me. Kinda glad because I’m terrified.
13. On my wedding night, my husband and I didn’t have sex. We were both so tired and nervous that we couldn’t get anything going. I cried instead of sleeping.
14. When my husband and I got married we didn’t have sex cause his parents were in the room next door at the resort we were all staying at. We just watched TV until we fell asleep.
15. On our wedding night, we went to the McDonald’s drive-thru with some friends, went home, watched Family Guy, and passed out on the couch. No sex, no regrets.
All of the above confessions have been taken from Whisper.