Falling in love and dating someone is hard enough, but can you imagine the pain and heartache of loving someone who is dying with illness? You never know if the day may be your last day together. It just breaks our hearts just thinking about it. Perhaps we could learn something from these heartbreaking confessions on the harsh reality of dating someone with a terminal illness.
Here are such confessions which were shared on Whisper, on the harsh reality of dating some one who is dying:
1. I just found that my boyfriend is suffering from kidney & liver failure. He’s been given 6 months to live…I’m at a loss of words.
2. My boyfriend was just diagnosed with brain cancer and has 3 months to live. What makes it worse is that he’s long distance now.
3. My boyfriend is dying of something the doctor don’t know about. he estimated 1 year & 6 months left. I’m going to strive to stay with him for the rest of his time here. I love him to much to leave.
4. My boyfriend is dying of a rare blood disease, and won’t talk to me anymore after a year of dating, I’ve never felt more alone or empty.
5. My girlfriend has been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and has only less than 2 months to live. I want to give her the best 2 months of our lives.
6. My boyfriend is going to die unless he gets a transplant. I’m not ready to loose him. I don’t want to be alone again. If he dies I have been thinking of going with him.
7. My boyfriend always tells me that he’s immortal. he found out he only had 6 months to live. God damn it! I don’t want to live without you. Why can’t you really be immortal?
8. Last week I found out my girlfriend has cancer, she has 7 months to live. I only said I love you and now I have something to loose.
9. I found over a year ago that my boyfriend has cancer. He’s getting worse, but the doctors can’t conform if it’s terminal, and I ‘m terrified that he won’t live to see the start of next school year.
10. My girlfriend is getting tests for cancer right now. The doctors aren’t sure but they’re guessing she only has two years left to live. She’s only 15. I’m not going to get to marry the love of my life.
11. Just felt like I’ve been stabbed in the heart. My girlfriend is dying and she just broke up with me because of it.
12. My boyfriend is dying, and I’m pregnant with his baby.
13. My boyfriend is dying of cancer. He knew before we met, and thought he had more time. Even though my heart is broken I wouldn’t change a thing. He is my epic love.
14. My girlfriend is going to die soon. I don’t know what to do. I really wanna marry her before she goes. But my orders took me 3000 miles away from her.
15. My girlfriend is dying of cancer. I don’t know if I’ll ever find someone like her again.
16. My boyfriend has terminal cancer and his insurance won’t cover his medicine anymore. he keeps telling me to leave him so I can be happy but just want him to be fine. And I still want to be with him.
17. My boyfriend is dying of cancer. He’s not the same and he’s been taking a lot out of me. I keep screen shots of all the sweet things he says so I can remind myself of what he use to be like.
18. My boyfriend has a terminal illness. So, with a mot of legal shit and consent, he is my husband as of today. Here’s the catch: I’m in 11th grade.
19. My girlfriend has a terminal brain cancer. I love her so much. We haven’t even gotten a chance to start life with each other.
All of the above confessions have been taken from Whisper.