Can long distance relationships really work?
Long-distance relationships are difficult, but if you really love someone, you want to stay with them no matter what. One faces lots of challenges in a long-distance for even the most devoted couples. It’s all about being honest and and what you really want from each other. People have shared their part of story on Whisper, who have been in long-distance relationship.
Here are heartfelt confessions by couples who have been in long-distance relationship:
1. One of the things that kills me the most about a long-distance relationship is when I’m alone and he’s out with friends…
2. My Skype has seen so much naked action in the past 6 months that it should probably start paying me. The things you do for your long-distance boyfriend.
3. Everyone judges my long-distance relationship and says I should find someone closer… But they can’t understand he’s the one I love.
4. I sometimes pretend my pillow is my long distance boyfriend.
5. I’m in an LDR going on 2 years. My girlfriend thinks I quit smoking pot. Everytime we’re on faceTime I’m stoned and she doesn’t realize.
6. This is how my boyfriend and I spend time together during our long distance relationship.
7. I don’t sleep at night because I sext my long-distance boyfriend instead.
8. I’m usually okay with him choosing video games over me, but in a long distance relationship, that shit gets old.
9. My boyfriend and I have been in a long-distance relationship for 2 and half years. I still get butterflies when he writes to me…
10. I’m in a long-distance relationship. Sometimes when I’m out at bars, I FaceTime my girlfriend and buy her drink. My friends think I’m nuts.
11. I’m slowly introducing doubt into my LDR so that the break up isn’t completely out of the blue. He loves me more than he should. I feel terrible.
12. My boyfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship. When he stops paying attention to me, I stop paying attention to our commitment.
13. I bought the same deodorant my long-distance lover uses so I can smell him whenever I want when I miss him.
14. I’ve fallen for another guy while my boyfriend is over 1000 miles away. I don’t want to waste college in a LDR. I want to have fun.
15. Whenever I mention money to my long-distance girlfriend she gets mad because I don’t spend in on a plane ticket.
16. My boyfriend compliments me often on my looks but we’re in an LDR and compliments don’t make me feel less lonely.
17. Sometimes I get a fear that my LDR boyfriend didn’t text back because he’s with another girl…
18. Long-distance relationship. Masturbate. Bed.
19. So I’m in a long-term long-distance relationship and I prefer to just sext but he likes to Skype which is okay but I have to actually do things and not just sit there and eat a bowl of cereal.
20. My girlfriend lives far away and I’m worried my loneliness will lead me to be unfaithful…
21. My boyfriend is moving here in a month after a long-distance relationship over six months and I’m scared to death it’ll change things.
22. Being in a long-distance relationship sucks. I love him with all my heart, but the distance makes it hard.
23. I’m in a long-distance relationship and he’s saving up to travel over seas to visit me but I’m scared our relationship won’t last that long.
All of the above confessions have been taken from whisper.