Being kind is the best thing one can do for anyone, a small random act of yours can make people smile. Here we have listed such random acts done by people for homeless which were shared on Whisper.
Read on and its surely going to melt your heart:
1. My boy friend rented a motel for a week for a homeless man with his tax returns. I’m so proud of him.
2. I steal shopping carts for homeless people.
3.Just witnessed a 7 year old girl scout stop and hand deliver boxes of cookies to a homeless woman. Faith in humanity restored.
4. I’m a cashier at chick-Fil-a, and I steal coupons I get and give to the homeless.
5. I work for a rental car company and when the weather is bad, I leave all the cars on the lot unlocked so that homeless people can take shelter overnight.
6. Just bought an old homeless guy a six pack of Coca-Cola, ribs, macaroni and cheese, and potato wedges. He had tears in eyes, and told me to have a blessed day. My heart just lit up.
7. For the past 7 month, I have been having dinner every Tuesday night with a homeless man I met on the street. He’s the best company I’ve ever had and has become an honest friend.
8. I own a bakery and every night give out my overstock to homeless people.
9. I always order super sized meals at fast food places to give the extra to homeless people.
10. When I was in high school, we had 30 min for lunch. I would take mine and run a mile down the road and give it to a homeless man. I did this every other day until I graduated. He came to my graduation.
11. I work at McDonals’s. When ever someone messes up on the food I save it and at the end of the day I pass it out to the homeless people.
12. I recently got divorced. Was homeless with a newborn. That week I met a guy. He gave me his well furnished apartment, told me to keep the security deposit and asked landlord to lower the rent. And said, “Good luck starting over!”
13. The homeless man who I buy coffee for every morning was nowhere to be found today. I am scared.
14. When I see homeless people I give them weed and some money. Always puts a smile on their face.
15. I manage a pizza place, the other day I had a deaf homeless man come bring me a note after close asking for leftover pizza, I didn’t have any, but I sure as hell made that man a pizza!
16. I gave a homeless guy $20. My friends said he was just going to use it on alcohol. About an hour later we see the same guy with two bags full of soup and bread. Made my night.
17. There’s a homeless boy that goes to my school, his mother and father died in a house fire a few months ago, he doesn’t know I’m the one slipping $100 into his locker at the beginning of the month.
18. I gave a homeless man $2 and as I handed it over a guy walking by goes ‘he’s just gonna buy drugs’ so I said ‘well in that case I better give him $10 so he can get the good shit’.
19. I steal the hotel soaps and shampoos to donate to homeless shelters.
Don’t we need more people like them?
All of the above confessions have been taken from whisper.